Station: Perrinton, MI

GT Perrington Depot GT Perrinton Depot Perrinton was settled in Gratiot County around 1886. It became a village in 1891. [MPN] The town was located on the Grand Trunk Western Ashley to Muskegon line, about 10 miles west of Ashley.

Image info: Top, the GT Perrinton depot. [CMUL]. 2nd photo, a photo of a new depot at Perrinton. [David McNeill collection]


Notes


Time Line

1917. The GTW had an agent here during the day shift. [TRT]

Station: Perrinton, MI

GT Perrington Depot GT Perrinton Depot Perrinton was settled in Gratiot County around 1886. It became a village in 1891. [MPN] The town was located on the Grand Trunk Western Ashley to Muskegon line, about 10 miles west of Ashley.

Image info: Top, the GT Perrinton depot. [CMUL]. 2nd photo, a photo of a new depot at Perrinton. [David McNeill collection]


Notes


Time Line

1917. The GTW had an agent here during the day shift. [TRT]

Bibliography

The following sources are utilized in this website. [SOURCE-YEAR-MMDD-PG]:

  • [AAB| = All Aboard!, by Willis Dunbar, Eerdmans Publishing, Grand Rapids ©1969.
  • [AAN] = Alpena Argus newspaper.
  • [AARQJ] = American Association of Railroads Quiz Jr. pamphlet. © 1956
  • [AATHA] = Ann Arbor Railroad Technical and Historical Association newsletter "The Double A"
  • [AB] = Information provided at Michigan History Conference from Andrew Bailey, Port Huron, MI

Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

 
Email: webmaster@michiganrailroads.com

Social