Station: Rogersville, MI

Rogersville was founded about 1846 in northeast Genesee County. A Pere Marquette station was established in 1873 along their branch line to Otter Lake. The town was named Whitesburg in 1895 and changed back to Rogersville in 1897.

Station: Rogersville, MI

Rogersville was founded about 1846 in northeast Genesee County. A Pere Marquette station was established in 1873 along their branch line to Otter Lake. The town was named Whitesburg in 1895 and changed back to Rogersville in 1897.

Bibliography

The following sources are utilized in this website. [SOURCE-YEAR-MMDD-PG]:

  • [AAB| = All Aboard!, by Willis Dunbar, Eerdmans Publishing, Grand Rapids ©1969.
  • [AAN] = Alpena Argus newspaper.
  • [AARQJ] = American Association of Railroads Quiz Jr. pamphlet. © 1956
  • [AATHA] = Ann Arbor Railroad Technical and Historical Association newsletter "The Double A"
  • [AB] = Information provided at Michigan History Conference from Andrew Bailey, Port Huron, MI

Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

 
Email: webmaster@michiganrailroads.com

Social