Station: Mundy, MI

Mundy was settled around 1833 in western Genesee County. Its name was changed to Long Lake in 1848, then back to Mundy in 1851. [MPN]

This was a station stop on the Grand Trunk Western main line between Flint and Lansing, about 8 miles west of downtown Flint.


Time Line

Station: Mundy, MI

Mundy was settled around 1833 in western Genesee County. Its name was changed to Long Lake in 1848, then back to Mundy in 1851. [MPN]

This was a station stop on the Grand Trunk Western main line between Flint and Lansing, about 8 miles west of downtown Flint.


Time Line

Bibliography

The following sources are utilized in this website. [SOURCE-YEAR-MMDD-PG]:

  • [AAB| = All Aboard!, by Willis Dunbar, Eerdmans Publishing, Grand Rapids ©1969.
  • [AAN] = Alpena Argus newspaper.
  • [AARQJ] = American Association of Railroads Quiz Jr. pamphlet. © 1956
  • [AATHA] = Ann Arbor Railroad Technical and Historical Association newsletter "The Double A"
  • [AB] = Information provided at Michigan History Conference from Andrew Bailey, Port Huron, MI

Contact Us

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

 
Email: webmaster@michiganrailroads.com

Social