Libbey Owens Ford Glass Plant, Rossford, Ohio
The Edward Ford Plate Glass Company has a large float glass plant along the east side of the Maumee River in Rossford, Ohio. The company was merged into the Libbey-Owens Glass Company in 1930. [Wiki].
The Rossford glass plant was served by the Toledo Terminal (via a spur which ran parallel to the B&O northeast from Bates Junction. The plant was also served by the Baltimore & Ohio (later C&O/CSX).