Station: Berville, MI
Berville was settled about 1840 in western St. Clair County. It was also known by the name of Baker's Corners. [MPN]
Berville was on the Pere Marquette railroad's Almont branch, about 30 miles west of downtown Port Huron and about five miles east of the Lapeer County line.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Berville, on PM's Almont Branch. [TJ Gaffney collection]. 2nd and 3rd photos, the depot, which has been removed and is now a private residence. [Alan Loftis]