Station: Mears, MI

PM Mears DepotMears was settled by Charles Mears, a mill owner, about 1873. [MPN] This was a junction point on the Chicago & West Michigan's Pentwater Branch where the short branch to Hart went off to the east.

Photo Info/Credit: The Pere Marquette depot at Mears in the early 1900's. [Stoner Collection University of Michigan Bentley Library]