Station: Azalia, MI
Azalia was settled in northwest Monroe County in 1869. The town was also known as Reeves station. [MPN]
Azalia was located on the Toledo, Ann Arbor and Northern railroad about five miles north of Dundee.
Photo Info/Credit: The Ann Arbor railroad depot at Azalia with the town band performing on Memorial Day. [Alan Loftis collection]
1918. The AARR had a day station agent here. [TRT]