Station: Wilson, MI
Wilson was settled about 1872 when the Chicago & North Western railroad came through here. There were charcoal kilns located here which the railroad served. The town was known as Ferry Switch and then Myra. It was renamed Wilson about 1881. [MPN]
Wilson was located about five miles east of Powers in northeast Menominee County.
1918. The C&NW had an agent operator here on all three shifts. [TRT]