Station: Boston, MI
Boston was the townsite around the Boston Mine, which was operated by the Albany & Boston Mining Company. The town was located northeast of the Quincy Mine (Hancock). It was a station stop on the Mineral Range (later DSS&A) between Hancock and Calumet. It was populated in 1900. At one time, it was also named Demmon.
The Houghton County Traction interurban line had a station stop here, which was 4.8 miles north of the Hancock car barn. In 1909, the line had 36 trains through here in each direction.