Station: Lake Roland, MI

Lake Roland was a station on the Copper Range railroad in Houghton County, 7 miles southwest of Toilova at milepost 16.6. This station was originally known as Stackpole, then changed in 1910 to Faleston in honor of C. S. Fales, superintendent of the COPR who built a summer home in the area on 640 acres that he owned.