Station: Linden, MI
Linden was settled about 1835 and hosted a sawmill and grist mill by 1840. It became a village in 1871.
Linden was a station stop on the Detroit & Milwaukee railroad (later GTW/CN) on their branch line between Detroit and Grand Rapids (via Durand). It is located about 3 miles northwest of downtown Fenton.
1917. The GTW had an agent or operator around the clock here. [TRT]