Station: Belsay, MI
Belsay, located east of downtown Flint in Genesee County, became a station on the Grand Trunk Western in 1882. This also became the location of GTW's Belsay Yard and was the east junction of the GTW old main line through downtown Flint. It is located at milepost 273..0.
1918. The Grand Trunk had an operator here around the clock. [TRT]