Location: Flint, MI - Saginaw Street Crossing
Saginaw Street was the crossing of the Pere Marquette and the Detroit United Railroad in downtown Flint. This was about three blocks east of the original GTW/PM crossing. This crossing was staffed by the PM.
1923. The MPSC orders the installation of a half interlocking plant at this crossing, cost to be borne 75% by the DUR and 25% by the PRR. [MPSC-1923]
1927. The crossing was staffed around the clock by PM leverman. Rate of pay 58¢ per hour. [PMTA]