Station: Pottersville, MI
Pottersville was settled in Eaton County in 1844. A saw mill and other buildings were built in 1868. The town became a village in 1881 and a city in 1962. [MPN]
This is the beginning of double track on the CN main line as it heads east into Lansing. There is a control point located here at milepost 208.3.