Station: Temple, MI
Temple, in Clare County, was a station on the Toledo, Ann Arbor & North Michigan railroad established in 1889. [MPN] The station was located at MP 200.7 (miles north of Toledo, OH). The station had a 32 car siding.
Photo info: Top, the Ann Arbor railroad original depot in 1910 [AATHA]. 2nd photo, The Ann Arbor railroad depot at Temple, on fire. Date not known. [Alan Loftis collection] 3rd photo, the new depot rebuilt after the fire. [AATHA]
1918. The AARR had a day station agent here. [TRT]
1923. The MPSC gives the Ann Arbor railroad permission to close this station. [MPSC-1923]