Station: Harrison, MI
Harrison was created in central Clare County when the board of supervisors selected the location to be the county seat in 1877. The village was platted by the Flint & Pere Marquette railroad. It became a village in 1879 and a city in 1891.
The Pere Marquette had a 60' hand-operated turntable at Harrison, which was in place as of 1942.