Station: Abronia, MI
Abronia in Allegan County was settled in 1871. It was formally known as West Watson. The town was located on the Lake Shore branch from Kalamazoo to Grand Rapids, about half way between Otsego and Allegan.
1923. The NYC attempts to close its station here which the MPSC denies. However the station agent will no longer to required to sell passenger tickets. [MPSC-1923]