Station: Stark, Livonia, MI

PM Stark MI DepotStark was a station stop on the Pere Marquette railroad in southern Livonia Township. It was established about 1877. [MPN]

Photo info: The PM depot in Stark, the location of which is now in the City of Livonia (Stark Road). [Alan Loftis collection]


Industry

Oil Refinery - Pentagon Refining (1935-1939), and Titan Refining (1939-19410. Served by the PM. [MW]