Detroit, MI - Wabash Depot (original)
The original Wabash Depot was located on the Wabash (later Union Belt) line at 12tth Street. According to 1884 Sanborn maps, the depot was on the west side of 12th Street, between Woodbridge and the Detroit River. There was also a large freight house at this location and east of 12th street an elevator known as "Elevator B". Elevator A was west of the depot at about 15th street.
This may have been the Wabash's original depot, used until Fort Street Union Station was opened at Fort Street and 3rd Street.