Station: Zion, MI
Zion was settled about 1885 and originally called Saginaw Junction. [MPN]
Zion was on the Port Huron & Northwestern line between Port Huron and Bad Axe, and a branch line went from here northwest to Yale on the PM's other line in the thumb of Michigan.
In 1898, Zion was a flag stop for passenger trains and had a 80-car passing track on the F&PM's Sand Beach Division.