Station: Nadeau, MI
Nadeau became a station stop on the Chicago & North Western railroad in 1878. It was located about six miles south of Powers on the C&NW main line. It was also known as Nadeau Section and Nadeau. [MPN]
Photo Info/Credit: A C&NW passenger train passes near Nadeau in this postcard view.
1918. The C&NW had an agent/operator at this station on the day shift. [TRT]