Location: Huron River (AA) Bridge, Ann Arbor, MI (Old)
This was the original long wooden trestle built by the Toledo, Ann Arbor & North Michigan (later Ann Arbor Railroad) over the Michigan Central tracks and the Huron River in downtown Ann Arbor somewhere around 1880. In addition to the river, the bridge carried the railroad over the Michigan Central main line. The bridge was later rebuit into the present steel structure.
Photo info/credit: Note the interchange track with boxcars which connects up to the Ann Arbor line.